edited December 2018 in ORK Support
Hi GiL,

we were missing this feature from the beginning. It's simply filling combatants displayed as Icons that will start in the 1st Row from the left to right, then move to the second row and so on.

We have to use 'Scroll Height Adjustment' due to many available combatnts while only keeping the 1st Row visible.

If you decide to use Vertical Columns, it will start from the first one, then move to the other, thus leaving the right side empty, while the left side is full with combatants.

Horizontal Columns are the same just with different angle.

Is there somewhere a way to properly fill scrollable GUI's please? Or at least 1 horizontal column fill with horizontal scrollbar?

Thanks, Machal
Using ORK 2.16.0
Post edited by Machal on
  • edited December 2018
    ORK's UI is only scrolling vertically, not horizontally. In that regard, the choice columns work fine on my end, i.e. they fill the defined number of columns with the available choices.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2018
    You didn't get me. Imagine a square GUI 'Scroll' enabled box e.g. 400x400.

You want to fill it horizontaly in a row, left to right with small 40x40 choice buttons.
    After the first row is full, it starts to fill second row.

There's no option to do it, because single row can only FILL vertically :)
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Yes there is - the Choice Columns settings. E.g. for your example (assuming there's no padding in the content box and spacing between the buttons) it'd use 10 choice columns with Horizontal fill.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2019
    Tried that multiple times. It starts to fill weirdly in all fields simultaneously. E.g. there are 6 incos in first row, 3 in second, 2 in third and like that. It never follows the rule of fully filling the first row.
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Can you post your settings? Of the GUI box and where it's used :)
  • Nah, that would be a long search. Found a way around anyway, let's call it a day :)