• 63) Will check it out.

64) There are quantity options for buying and selling in the used shop layout, but there are no separate settings for different items/types.

65) Rotate To rotates to a target, use a different rotation node, e.g. Change Rotation.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 63) ok perfect, let me know if it's indeed a bug because I have in 2.21 too :)

65) yeap that worked thanks!
  • 63) My setup worked fine - there's probably something rather specific in yours, could you send me a test Unity project?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 63) ok uploading now and sending you in pm the link :)
  • 66) I created a 2nd shop which deals with another currency and all work fine, but even though I select the new currency for the shop to deal, it keeps the icon from the 0 id currency (default) and it's kinda confusing.
  • Where/how did you define the used icon?
  • yeap never mind, it was a shop layout textcode, copied the old one and changed it to the other currency :)
  • edited February 2019
    many questions coming sorry ...

67) I m trying to use Change Selected Data Name (thanks for this btw:)) but I can't seem to make it work, ti seems pretty straight forward, I have already selected equipment a weapon (it works because I enchant the stats) and then I add the Change Selected Data Name with the same Selected Key and add a new name, I run the event and the weapon is still the old name in my inventory (tried to close/open/move etc.)

68) So I'm trying to have some Ability status effect bonuses, so if a player follows a certain ability tree (let's say wizzard path) he acquires Wizzard Bonus 1, then if the player goes further to that path (learns more abilities from this path), he gets Wizzard Bonus 2, bonus 3 etc. etc. so now I have in my HUD all Wizzard Bonuses but I m trying to change it for the bonus to upgrade instead of adding a new bonus the more wizzard path abilities he learns, that would be easy if in auto apply/auto remove of the status effect I had the requirements have instead of All and One, also Two, Three, Four etc. so I have all the abilities listed there and required 3 of them (whatever three of them) to get Wizzard Bonus 3, and when I had a 4th one, the Bonus 3 auto removes and the Wizzard Bonus 4 takes it's place.

69) Also is there a way (probably not) that I can have a shared warehouse? So I can trade items with other saved game characters or new game characters?

70) in Inventory (for example) Menu screen (with limit to scrollbar guibox), when I have types and roaming in them, if one type has many items and the scrollbar appears ,and you scroll far down and stay there, and then go to another type category with not many items (scrollbar not needed and not appeared) there is nothing shown and no scrollbar to go up, so I have to go back in the many items type category and scroll up and then go back to the not many items type category.

71) Trying to make a HUD to display the Player group combatants, which is only the player at start but in-game I join other NPCs in this group, I setup the HUD using Displayed Group -> Player (tried with Ally too with no luck). Anything I'm missing?

72) I'm using a combatant spawner to spawn some NPCs, with Start Type None (I use a combatant spawner node), it works the 1st time but even thought I have respawn enabled it doesn't spawn a 2nd combatant when I run the spawner event.

73) I'm making a warehouse, I'm thinking which is the best way to do so, and I'm coming with the idea to have a "combatant" and use the inventory of it. am I thinking it correct or is there another way?

Post edited by dlevel on
  • 67) Probably some small error in your event - I'd need to see the details.

68) Are the bonuses given by passive abilities? In that case, instead of having separate abilities, use one ability with multiple levels - only the highest available level will be used, only adding the bonuses from that one.
    Otherwise I'd need more info on how these bonuses are provided.

69) No, not out of the box. With some custom scripting (e.g. a event node), you could probably store that info into PlayerPrefs, which can be accessed from all save files.

70) Will check that out.

71) So, something like this?

72) Is the spawner using a scene ID? If yes, disable that.
    Also, a spawner can only spawn once while in the same scene and is only able to spawn again when leaving and coming back.

73) That'd be one way - or you can use an item box (Item Collector in Box mode). You can e.g. use an Inventory Exchange menu screen to trade with the item box (use a game event to do that instead of via the item collector, i.e. start type None for the collector).
  • edited February 2019
    67)

Select Weapon:

selectweapon

Change Name(not working):

changename

This works in the same event same key:

enchant
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • Hm, yeah, seems to not be working when getting equipped stuff - will check it out.
  • edited March 2019
    67) (solved) I see it works now in 2.23, thanks GIL :)

68) (solved) made an event for it and I'm good now!

69) if you get some time free at some point and you could elaborate would be awesome :)

70) Yeah please check this, it happens on other menu screens too with the same scroll options

71) (solved) yeah it was correct but the hud was getting out of the screen, fixed the offset.

73) (solved) did it with the item box, all good!
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 69) Well, you'd pretty much have to get the items you want to store in the box, serialize the data (using ORK's data serialization, also used in save games) and store the resulting XML representation of the data into a PlayerPrefs ... I'll look into adding that functionality :)

70) Tested this and it worked fine on my end, for both legacy GUI and new UI. It didn't matter if I select an item down there or just scroll down, changing to another item type updates the GUI box and scrolls back up (if needed).
  • edited March 2019
    69) Awesome :)
    70) Check limit to scrollbar, if I uncheck it it works fine for me, if I checked it it doesn't go back up
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 70) Will check that out :)