Hi,
For mobile game, I think it's a good option to have a button(maybe two buttons) in a selected item's Description menu part, so users can just tap the button to use the selected item or buy the item in the shop, don't need to pop up a sub menu.
Currently if users want to use an item, they have to tap on the item choice to see the description, and tap again to popup the sub menu, and then tap the use button in the sub menu to use the item. If they don't want to use the item after the sub menu popup, they have to close the sub menu too, it's too much taps, right?
  • You can directly open the sub menu (which also selects the item and shows the description) with a single click/tab, that'd be one less :)
    Disable Select First in the choice settings of the used GUI box for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2019
    Speaking of the sub menu, I run into two problems:
    1) When the Close Out Of Box Click in the Sub Menu Settings is enabled, If I tap the choice item to open the sub menu (the choice item is not covered when the sub menu pop up), the sub menu will disappear immediatly, this happens in my Android mobile phones. It feels like one single tap on the choice item, but two taps happen and the "second tap" close the sub menu.

2) Can I make the Menu Item of the sub menu stick at the border of the sub menu? Not at the end of the content. Because if the description is too long, users have to scroll down to see the Menu Items. And the OK/Cancel buttons of the GUI BOX didn't work for sub menu.
    Post edited by bitmore on
  • 1) I'll look into it. Currently, using Close Out Of Box Click will only close the sub menu, not select the clicked item of the other box.

2) Using a separate Description menu part instead of showing the description in the sub menu would solve this. Otherwise, no - the choice buttons are always dispalyed after the content.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!