SK1SK1
edited January 2019 in ORK Support
I set the shortcut bar according to the tutorial, the alpha1,3,4 keys all work, only the alpha2 button does not work. Change the ALPHA2 to Alpha5, the shortcut 2 is working again, so I decided that this is likely to be a bug, I hope you fix it in the next update.

Post edited by SK1 on
  • Definitely working on my end - can you post the details for the control map key that uses this input?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • Hm, the settings look correct. Is the alpha 2 input key working somewhere else, e.g. using it as accept key?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Just looked again, Alpha 2 was sure it wasn't assigned anywhere else.

• No, I meant for you to try if the input key works somewhere else, i.e. if the input key is receiving input at all or if it's just not working in the control map.
  • SK1SK1
    edited January 2019
    Hello, I set it up in control maps, and it doesn't work.

ALPHA2 works in custom keys.
    It doesn't work in control maps.
    The rest of the alpha1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 keys work.

Post edited by SK1 on
  • If it isn't working in your control map (but the control map is working with a different input key), there's only one reason - the input is reset before the control map can use it. This could either be caused somewhere in ORK (e.g. accepting/canceling dialogues will reset inputs) or by custom/3rd party scripts.

I'd need a test project to check out what's going on.
  • Sorry, thank you very much. After careful searching, I found that the Alpha2 button was actually occupied in the event. It is not a bug.