Unity: Hey developers, here's the new version with a bunch of buggy new features!!
Developers: Bruh!!
Asset Creators: Geezus Christ!!!
  • edited January 2019
    lol, will stick with 3.1 till 3.10 or so releases, I 've seen that after .7 or so versions they fix core bugs and the rest don't interfere with assets too much, and at the same time, assets catch up
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • I'll check it out - did you do anything specific or does it just not work in that version?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Tested it with Unity 2018.3.2f1 and ... worked fine. I was able to open/save/close the ORK editor without any issues.

What exactly did break in your project?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sorry for the late update, the ORK Editor was throwing a bunch of reflection errors and I was getting a blank editor window. Maybe I need to delete the asset store cache and download it again?
    I moved back to 2018.3.1 though
  • That shouldn't be needed if you updated from a Unity 2018 version - but when updating from e.g. 2017 to 2018, you need to download it again from the store to get the correct version.

Next update (out later today) will show for which Unity version it was compiled in the ORK version info to make certain you're using the correct version :)