Hello, and thanks for your time in reading this post.

I downloaded the trial version of ORK to see if it would be suitable for the game I wanted to make. I was going through the tutorial to build a small game, but when I got up to the battles (turn-based, following the tutorial in the correct order), after I attacked the enemy or attempted to use an ability, the game would simply stop. Nothing would come up in the menu and the enemy wouldn't act at all.

I looked back and was pretty sure I'd got everything sorted OK. So I loaded up the tutorial demo files to see if it worked fine in the completed version, which it seemed to do perfectly fine.

I got on with making what I actually wanted to test - grid battles - and now I'm having the same issue. Whenever I attack, the game simply stops, I can't select anything or move and none of the enemies do anything. It's the same if I try to use any abilities (but defend and do nothing work fine and the enemies move and attack as you might expect.)

I haven't posted any settings because I honestly have no idea where to look, but if somebody could maybe point me in the right direction I can easily share what I have set to what. I'm using Unity 2018.3.1f1 and ORK Framework 2.21.0. Does anyone have any ideas what might be going wrong?

Thanks a lot.
  • Hm, do you get any error in Unity's console?

Also, which Unity version are you using? Make sure you're using the correct ORK version for it - e.g. if you've downloaded the ORK version in a Unity 2017 version you'd import the wrong version in a Unity 2018 project.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!