• Nope, nothing happends. Enemy stand in waypoint and do nothing. I use Change Move AI Mode after Set Move AI Target.
  • Hm, yeah, doesn't seem to work that way - I'll look into it, probably needs new nodes/features to achieve that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I find something funny - I just add animation to monster waypoint and when I hide in closet, he is following that waypoint. He's standing for a 30 sec and then follow this waypoint position. Maybe it's not the best solution, but it works :D
  • Next update will add a node to remove the current target of the move AI, so removing target and changing use mode will also fix this :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!