Hi! When I set up my game following the tutorial using legacy animation it was fine but once I changed it to my own custom characters with mecanim animation damage animation is played every time my character consumes mp (which is set to death on none). How do I prevent this?

Thanks!
  • Did you set up your MP costs as Use Costs in your ability? Otherwise (e.g. set up as User Changes) they'll be treated as damage.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup, it was a beginner mistake, I just realized it. My bad. Thanks for the trouble!
  • Next update will add a new setting to Consumable status values to turn off damage animations for that stat, so even regular damage setup to MP can disable playing damage animations :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!