Not sure whether this is a Unity or an ORK issue, but my screen suddenly started turning bright white whenever a battle starts up. I think its an illumination issue rather than a HUD, because I can still make out a very faint outline from certain objects if I squint. It's also not caused by my battle start event. Haven't done a whole lot of troubleshooting to try and resolve it yet, but I was hoping someone might have some ideas before I start changing a bunch of settings.
  • Is the screen fader going white or is the actual scene lit very brightly?

If it's the screen fader, check your screen fade settings in your battle start event (or wherever else you're fading the screen) - if it's the scene lighting, check that (e.g. light sources, lighting tab, etc.).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The scene is lit normally until triggering a battle. When I move to scene view after battle starts, to check the intensity of the directional light source, it shows 1 with an indirect multiplier of 1. I'm testing in the standard ORK tutorial field scene with a wandering combatant placed near the entrance. Battle is set to active time with the start event disabled. There's a turn start event linked to the combatants, but the issue happens right at the start of battle before either combatants' time bar would be full enough to start their turn.
  • Well, ORK doesn't do anything with lighting on its own - the only way that's coming from ORK is you spawn something that affects lighting or use function nodes to change a light component's values.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Replacing the scene with one from a saved earlier version of my project fixed this issue.