It is a question about the behavior when doing a battle with different scenes

Nice to meet you, I joined the community of ork.
Because I am using sentence translation software, it seems to be hard to read, but I would appreciate your favor.

This question is about how to control the return point of the player after the battle when doing a battle in a different scene.
I tried to do the battle in different scenes by the method of the following page.
(Reference page: http: //orkframework.com/tutorial/gameplay/battle-in-a-different-scene/)

As a result, I succeeded in battle with different scenes, but a problem occurred when I returned to the original scene after the battle was over.
I will return to the spawn point of the scene that called the battle without returning to the point where I was moving at the start of the battle.
Objects which start a battle refer to the following page)
(Reference page: http: //orkframework.com/tutorial/game-tutorial/18-the-first-battle/)

I am still unaccustomed to Unity and I think that there is no point lacking information, but thank you for your consideration.imageimage
  • Make sure your battle end events load the stored scene as described in the tutorial.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • We confirmed the battle end event, but the setting of Load Stored Scene was valid.
    I will attach a screenshot of the battle spot setting and the battle end event.
  • I guess your battle start event is also storing the scene that the battle end event tries to load?

If that is also set up correctly, check if you're using the correct battle start/end events in Battle System > Turn Based Battles in the Default Start/End Events settings. Since your battle component's setup uses the default events, they need to be set up there to be used.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your reply
    I checked, the battle start event store scene was done.
    We also confirmed that these settings are made for the start event and the victory event of Default Start / End Events settings in Battle System> Turn Based Battles.
    I would appreciate it if you could tell us something else that could be considered as another factor.
  • Hm, strange - can you send me a small Unity test project to contact@orkframework.com?
    E.g. upload it on dropbox and send me the download link.
  • edited February 2019
    I tried making a test case, so please check.
    In my environment I was able to confirm that the title phenomenon occurred.
    I will send you the download destination by email
    Post edited by touhu on
  • edited February 2019
    For anyone else having a similar problem - make sure your start event (adding and spawning the player) isn't executed again :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on