One of my events will not let me remove any nodes, either singly or as a chain. When I right click on a node and select to remove it all of the connecting strings repath but the node stays in place.
  • Do you get any error in the Unity console?

What could cause this is if you had some custom nodes in your project at some point. E.g. adding such a custom node to an event and later deleting the node's code without removing the custom node first could lead to this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • There's no custom nodes. I'm also encountering a very strange copy and paste bug in some of my description boxes where where highlighting a block of text, hitting Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+V causes it to double paste the selection. Partway through the text it actually cuts off and reinserts the full copied text line before finishing with the original bit. I'm hoping it's just a bit of wonkiness caused by the latest ORK update.
  • Could you send me the game event file that's having the issue to contact@orkframework.com?

As for the text editor, that's probably caused by Unity's text editor not being very responsive when editing somewhere with a lot of settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!