Hi,
I'm making a PvP battle. I download the enemy battle group data from server and start an auto battle in client.
I have a battle component in scene and will start the battle in another scene.

Here is my code:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The code was called in Function node and runs without error message.
But when it runs to the end of the method, there is no battle started.

• Make sure that the player control isn't blocked when calling StartGroup, as it can only be used when a battle can be started regularly in the field.

Alternatively, you can use a Start Battle node to start the battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi GiL,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I checked the ORK Handle script in Inspector while running and I'm sure the player control isn't blocked, but I still cannot start the battle by calling StartGroup.

If I use a Start Battle node, how can I set the enemy group to be the combatants downloaded from my server?
  • edited March 2019
    By adding:
    bc.StartEvent(ORK.Game.GetPlayer());
    right after StartGroup I can start the battle now, the enemy group size is right, but the combatants in enemy group are all the same combatant(the first combatant).

Edit:
    It works now. The problem caused by I didn't set the combatant ID correctly.

Post edited by bitmore on