Hi! There's a few things about Battle Camera I wanna do but couldn't...

Things I wanna do:
1. I have both Look At Menu User and Look At Selection enabled with their respective camera positions. When the camera is in Look At Menu User position, I select Abilities and selected an enemy, which bring the camera to Look At Selection position. But when I press back, the camera transited back to the initial battle position (not the Look At Menu User position). I tried enabling Remember Position but nothing works. Basically the camera position I want is as follow:
Initial Battle Camera Position --> [Player combatant A turn] Look At Menu User Combatant A --> [Combatant A selected Ability which points the selection to an enemy] Look At Selection --> [Player pressed Back without ending the turn] Look At Menu User Combatant A

2. Second thing I wanna achieve is set a camera position that doesn't look at either combatant, but a Way Point, and set it as a Look At Selection camera position option. For example, when I select a combatant, instead of looking at the combatant, I want the camera to look at the battle arena.

Thanks!
Post edited by Salgian on
  • 1) Will check it out, sounds like a bug.

2) Hm, yeah, might not be possible currently - will also check it out :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks! Hope to receive your reply soon!
  • 1) Will be fixed in the next update (probably mid to end of April).

2) Next update will add an option to use the battle arena instead of the actual target for the look at battle camera changes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!