ORK 2.24.0 is here: release notes

The main feature of this update is the support for different asset sources (e.g. asset bundles) - you can learn more about asset sources in this how-to.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Grid Highlights: Blink Settings
    ‘Blink Only Prefab’ setting available. Optionally only blink the highlight prefab instead of cell prefab and highlight prefab.
    Thanks!
  • awesooome update! just a heads up, I had some images in HUDs missing after the update and just had to re-attach them, not much of a problem just mention it if someone has the same issue.
  • @dlevel
    Sorry about that - it shouldn't happen (and didn't in my tests. Where exactly where the images lost (in wich settings)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2019
    it was where it had Bars (use bar->use image) in my cast time/individual target status (hp). No problem, 10 minutes of extra work to just re-attach them
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited April 2019
    Hm, yeah, there might be an issue ...

Edit: Ah, well, I've added a warning to the release notes :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on