edited April 2019 in ORK Scripting
Hello GIL, i want to request support for 2d flexible platformer controller for ork framework. I have contacted the author about this. Here is asset store link https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/?stay#!/content/67414. Aside support for platform features, would appreciate it if you guys can add support for weapon animation override. That's changing the animation based weapon equipped. Hoping to here from you
Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • Hi @gamingislove , has there been any conversation with the developer with regards to this
  • Nope - I'm currently busy with other stuff, I might come back to this in the future.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove I don't really expect this to be a difficult task, just that am not a programmer. Please when can we expect this to be looked into ?
  • Hello, @gamingislove . Just to remind of my request
  • If you send me a small Unity test project with this I can take a look :)
    E.g. upload it to dropbox and send me the link to contact@orkframework.com.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2019
    @gamingislove I just sent you a mail with a test project
    Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • @gamingislove Hi, are you a bit busy ? Just a reminder
  • I've got your email and will try to get to it this week :)
  • @gamingislove How is it going ? Just to remind of my request
  • @gamingislove Hello, don't mean to bug you about this, but my project has been on hold for a while. Please i need your assistance
  • @henkesky1 While waiting for Gil to officially support for that asset why don't you try using refection instead?
    Gil makes the Function node for the reason like this, so you can use 3rd party asset without a problem.

I see that asset doesn't have a page for API or Document file, but is just pure scripts so is will easy to use refection in Function node to find what you want to change or access to. :)