I have a question. abilities and items began to work for a very long time. both from the shortcut menu and from the access menu. when I try to use them it takes a long time after which they start work. This applies to small heal and health potion. what could be the problem.
  • In what state of the game are you using them, is this in field or in battle - and if in battle, which system are you using?

My guess is that you're using them in battle, and here they'll be used when it's the user's turn to use them, and unless you're using real time battles, this usually means that it'll take some time for the combatant to be able to perform an action like using an item.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, I use them, but in real time battles they work with a rather large delay of about 30 seconds after pressing the button
  • that is, I have a real time battles zone in which this occurs, the delay in the field has not yet been tested
  • Hm, are you using the item's Reuse Settings or defined a Delay Time?

Another thing I could think of would be using the items on some other combatant that's too far away and the items are used after the target comes into range ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • that is, I need to start the search in the settings item and real time battles?
  • The reuse and delay settings are in the item's Use Settings.
  • I made several settings for the range and the etl seemed to correct the situation, although perhaps this is because of something else .... sometimes it still does not work well