I have updated to version 2.25 and encountered strange behavior, maybe it's a bug.
Abilities, set to "none" target setting stopped working correctly.
They are instead freezing my player controlled character in place, disabling controller component.

Another problem is that camera rotation buttons no longer work.
Camera movement is not blocked, but still no response.
I am using unity input manager as "input origin". At first glance, camera control settings are fine, as well as unity's control scheme, but something is not working.

• What battle system type are you using?
    Also, is this in grid battles or regular battles?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: What battle system type are you using?
    Real time, regular battles
  • I guess you're using a Real Time Battle Area?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: I guess you're using a Real Time Battle Area?
    Yes
  • Alright, I'll do some tests :)
  • Hm, yeah - do you get an error message in the Unity console?
    Seems like a bug, will be fixed in the next update (probably in a few days).
  • gamingislove said: Hm, yeah - do you get an error message in the Unity console?
    Yes, I tried it again and got this:
    ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ORKFramework.Combatant].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:435)
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ORKFramework.Combatant]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:58)
    ORKFramework.TargetSettings.GetRangeAutoTargets (ORKFramework.TargetRangeAction action, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 preferredTargets, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 targets)
    ORKFramework.TargetSettings.SetAutoTargets (ORKFramework.TargetRangeAction action, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 preferredTargets, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 allies, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 enemies)
    ORKFramework.AbilityAction.AutoTarget (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 preferredTargets, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 allies, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 enemies)
    ORKFramework.AbilityAction.SetRandomTarget ()
    ORKFramework.BaseAction.PerformCheckTargets ()
    ORKFramework.BaseAction.PerformAction ()
    ORKFramework.BaseBattle.PerformAction (ORKFramework.BaseAction action)
    ORKFramework.RealTimeBattle.PerformNextAction3 ()
    ORKFramework.RealTimeBattle.ActionAdded (ORKFramework.BaseAction action)
    ORKFramework.BattleActionHandler.Add (ORKFramework.BaseAction action)
    ORKFramework.Combatants.CombatantActions.Add (ORKFramework.BaseAction action, Boolean newTurn)
    ORKFramework.ControlMapKey.PerformAction (ORKFramework.Combatant combatant)
    ORKFramework.ControlMap.Tick (ORKFramework.Combatant combatant)
    ORKFramework.Combatant.ControlMapTick ()
    ORKFramework.ControlHandler.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update ()
  • Yep, that's the same I got - will be fixed in the next update, probably sometime next week!
  • Thank you