I noticed that in the box that tells you the info about the quest there's an Ok button, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Is there a way to have it go back to the list of quests, or not show it at all?
  • Hm, no, currently not.

However, you can use the Add Back Button option to add a choice to return to the previous list. Also, using the activation choice to toggle a quest active/inactive will get ridd of the ok button.

I'll look into adding new options when none of these are used :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, thanks for the quick reply! It'd be awesome if the okay button took you back to the previous screen, but that's just me. It'd also be fine if it was removed.

Just my two cents :)
  • There'll be some new options in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Were options added for this in ORK Framework version 2.25.0?
  • Yes, in the quest menu part's Info Box Settings :)
  • Awesome, thanks for telling me where to find it! I was looking in the wrong place :)