edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Again, 2 issues... ^_^

- How can i save a position of a prefab after an event occurred in scene: i have a quest where a npc move only if some conditions are fulfilled, then i change game variables and log text, as i want that step to happen only once... Everything works fine, but if i reload the game or the scene itself, that step is skipped (variables changed), but the position is the spawning one... Anyone knows hot to fix this?

- Enemy kill count is an option i saw in general setting, to track numbers of kill. How can i check it about a specific monster, like 100 goblins or 3 dragons killed? Is it possible to access it somehow in events or with prefabs?

Thanks, Cheers. :)
  • Currently, you can either have the object in the scene twice and destroy one based on the variable conditions (e.g. in the event interaction's conditions), or use an autostart event that places the object at the new location when the variable condition is set.

The enemy kill count is a statistic and can track the total kills and kills separated by combatant. I don't think it's currently possible to check those numbers ... you can only display it using the statistic text codes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, using another event with autostart seems the best option, even if i'd like to move again that object in future.. Thanks!

Is it possible to reach that statistic through code? I'm not good at scrpting, but maybe something like this: if ork variable monster kill count > number ----> spawn or do something... with the check in function update. Any chance?

Thanks again for support. :)
  • You can access the statistics through ORK.Statistic, which returns the GameStatistic class which has methods for all statistic values.

I'll be adding some new statistic steps to check those values in the next update - seems like this feature could be useful :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!