SK1SK1
edited June 2019 in ORK Support

After the player collides with the monster, the distance to enter the battle is too great. How to reduce the distance of the collision monster into the battle?
Post edited by SK1 on
  • JMRJMR
    edited June 2019
    It's in Battle Settings: AutoStart Battle: Battle Start Range
    Post edited by JMR on
  • SK1SK1
    edited June 2019
    Hello, I set it to 0.1, but I still started fighting at a great distance.
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • Do you see some reduction in distance after changing the setting?
  • Check your combatant's settings (Battle Settings > Override Settings > Auto Start Battles) if they override the default auto start range settings.
    This was previously only a per-combatant setting and only got a default setting in recent updates, so it might use an override when having updated from earlier versions.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've closed, each combatant covers the start of the battle range, the battle set is adjusted to 0.1, but the distance to start the battle has not decreased
  • What's your combatant's Box Radius (in the prefab settings)?

Also, try to disable using auto start battles - if the battle starts anyway, it's started through something else, e.g. a Battle component on the combatants or a trigger enter interaction?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!