Hi. I don't know what's wrong. I have a Shortcut system with hotkeys, this one from tutorials. I don't know what's going on - I can't use hotkeys. 1, 2, 3, 4 don't work. I Can swap items and abilities, I can go to inventory and drag and drop things, but when I'm playing - I can't use hotkeys. I can see Shortcut HUD in real time battle and in field, but pressing 1, 2, 3, 4 is not doing anything. What's wrong? Please for help :)
  • What version are you using? Can I have screenshots of settings?
  • better upload your screenshots here my browser is blocking the site. the first thing you need to do is check in control maps shortcut list index -1 and then shorcut slot index 1,2,3,4
  • use auto target must be enabled
  • edited July 2019
    Here, I think this is better: https://imgur.com/a/OfblLnk

Yeah, I set shortcut list index to -1 and shortcut slot index to 1, 2, 3, 4 but it still don't work.

Uh and Use Auto Target is also enabled
    Post edited by MarcioHan on

• disable auto target only, during target selection you can enable
  • Same thing.
  • further check the settings of the combatant
  • what you use in the quick slots menu works as usual. Like potions?
  • added shortcut keys to controll setting?
  • Ok, I just check the tutorial once again. Somehow I miss the step - "Click on Add Control Map to add the control map we just created." :D Thanks anyway for help :)
  • Yeah ... the combatant needs to know about the control map to use it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!