Is it currently possible to call an item ability with a flag to its Equipment Part origin? Say that I create an Item(non-usable, i.e. Weapon, or Armor) with a usable ability attached that's meant to effect only that particular item in some way-- causing it to explode, or melt, or catch fire, or turn into a clown or possibly to do all of those things at the same time--can ORK figure out which item is supposed to turn into a clown by somehow calling the ability from the item/equipment part itself rather than giving the ability to a combatant upon equipping the item and having them use it?
  • Hm, I don't think so - I'll look into making that information available as selected data in the battle events.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That would be awesome, thanks! I'll look forward to the opportunity to blow some #&$% up with an insane clown posse in a future update then, and work on various other things in the meantime.
  • Equipment abilities will add the source weapon/armor as selected data via the key equipment in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That's excellent, thank you very much!