So, I don't use a battle camera but I wanted to add a shake when attacking. Did block camera, shake camera, unblock camera in my attack event. It shook the camera but now it stops flowing the player after battle. I even used my months-old backup event files and deleted all the new ones. Same thing. I have no idea what to do. :(
  • Add unblock camera control in the battle end event and see if that helps?
  • edited August 2019
    @PBoTG I was thinking that too, but didn't fix the problem, unfortunately. I even deleted and added a new main camera. I'm wondering if I'll have this problem if I use a separate scene for battles? That was the original plan, but got caught up on quests and other stuff. I'll never neglect the battle system again! LOL. One thing I didn't mention in my original post: there's a weird camera "Jump" after my player attacks. I was thinking the camera loses the player mid-battle. Hmm.
    Post edited by Sierota1701 on
  • Hm, strange - are you using one of the built-in camera controls?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Yep. I'm using top down border. I also tried switching to mouse, but same thing. :(
  • Try using a Camera Control Target node to target the player again (e.g. in your battle end event).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Will definitely give that a shot tonight. Thanks!!