When i am picking actions in an active time battle, i select 'Attack' for example.

Immediately the target selection cursor appears over the enemy, but for a second or two I'm not able to accept the target. It makes it feel somewhat clunky.

I have searched for settings related tot his but I just cant seem to find anything.
  • Hm, the only thing I could think of would be the accept input key having a timeout, but that would impact everything, not just accepting a target ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Could it be blocking input or something while it displays the cursor maybe?

Here are my key settings and input settings for this one:

• Hm, while your timeout definitely prevents fast/immediate accepting again, it definitely doesn't lead to blocking for 1-2 seconds ...

I can't really think of any other setting that could cause this. I'll need a Unity test project where it happens to look into it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, I'm not entirely sure how I could extract this. I could give you github access to the whole project? Its a bit of a mess though.
  • Sure, that'll work as well - send me the details to contact@orkframework.com.