• were you able to see my project, how long does it take?

• So can I get information about my project?

• gamingislove. maybe there is at least some information?
  • I've actually answered to your email - the files where already deleted when I tried to download them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I threw you a link to the post again
  • gamingislove you looked at my file, is there any information?
  • Sorry for the delay - at least I was able to download it this time, but I didn't have the time yet to look into it. I'm out of office again this week, but will look into it once I'm back!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've checked your project and can confirm this issue - and it will be fixed in the next update (should be out by the end of this week).
  • that is, will I just need to download the ork framework update in the asset store to my project?
  • Yes - will probably be available tomorrow.
  • did the update come out?
  • Yes, it was released last friday.