So, here is my new issue: I use scene objects to change the cursor icon when I hover over certain types of objects. Since I don't always want to change the cursor, I add some variable conditions to the scene object component of some of my scene objects in the Unity editor.

The problem is that, if my cursor is on top of a scene object while the variable condition changes, then the cursor won't change until it leaves the scene object. It looks like the cursor only updates when it enters or leaves and object, but I think it should also be checked when game variables change...
  • Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh! Thanks! That's some great news! By any chance, do you have an idea of when, approximately the next update will be released?
  • Approximately by the end of this week :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Wow, that's fast!!!

Thanks!