SK1SK1
edited August 2019 in ORK Support

For example, when selecting an enemy, let the camera linearly over-select to the selected target.
Post edited by SK1 on
  • edited August 2019
    I'd also really like to know if this is possible. My camera and battle ranges usually means the enemies aren't even on screen. So I need a way for the camera to pan over to them when selecting a target.

I've messed with all those settings and the camera has, so far, done nothing no matter what those settings are.
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • SK1SK1
    edited August 2019
    Currently my settings are like this, it works fine, just without linear fading smooth moving to the target. Hope can help you.

The combat camera will not work until it stops the event or prevents camera control in the event.

Post edited by SK1 on
  • The battle camera will only work correctly if you either block the camera control during battles or only use Camera Control Target changes in the battle camera (and use a camera control that supports it, e.g. the build-in controls). Otherwise your camera control will usually overrule any changes made by the battle camera.

There are currently no fading options in the battle camera, using Camera Control Target changes allows using transitions, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!