edited August 2019 in ORK Support
Hi!

I just spent half a day trying to figure out how I could designate an item target by first clicking on the item icon in an inventory menu and then, clicking on the game object of the target in the camera view of the game. All I'm able to do is to display the combatant selection menu, which is not what I want. I'd like to skip it and simply display a target selection cursor (from the menus/cursor settings section) and when I click on a valid target, use the item on this target. I'm pretty sure I was able to do that with an ability from a (Shortcuts menu instead of an Inventory menu) a few weeks ago, but now, I can't find how to make it with an item.

By the way, I want to use this item in field mode, not battle. I've tried to play with the "Target Settings" from Battles systems, but it didn't do anything... probably because it only affects battle mode and not field...

Any hints someone?
Post edited by ArsMagika on
  • Menu screens only allow using items/abilities that are useable in the field and target allies - and limit targets to members of the player group.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!