SK1SK1
edited August 2019 in ORK Support

1.Add this event to the animated event of the attack. When the player attacks, it will run to the target cell position, but it will not be able to avoid the blocked cells.
How do I set the player to automatically bypass the blocked cells?

2."Grid Cell From Coordinate" How does it work? I add the local location of the cell to "Grid Cell From Coordinate", and then after the player attack is completed, using "Change Position" does not run to the variable stored in "Grid Cell From Coordinate".

Post edited by SK1 on
  • Like in your other topic - you need to first store the path to the enemy and set it as the action's grid path. For the actual movement use battle events like in the grid battle tutorial.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Can you elaborate on the usefulness of each part of the grid battle? After 3 days of experimentation, I simply can't understand the principle of this. I can't tell which ones are used for path finding, which ones are used for mobile, and which ones are storage networks. Grid. Using a module alone, he does not execute. The description of the module is also very simple, there is no clear use of the grid war module.

After the attack starts, the player still can't automatically run to the enemy position.
    "Set Grid Path" does not execute. How does "Set Grid Path" work?

• "Set Grid Path": Cannot create a grid path between user and target

• This setting does not work either.

• As said in your other topic (where I also answered your other question), you need to use a Store Grid Cells node and set the Store Cells setting to Path to create a path. Usually, you'd use the Move Command for selecting a cell to move to (which handles creating the path), but if you want to do that within an attack, you need to create that path manually with the Store Grid Cells node and use the created path afterwards in the Set Grid Path node to set the action's path.

Once this is done, you can use the tutorial example events for the move command to move along the action's path.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

Gamingislove is very grateful, finally solved the problem, and finally set this up.