Hi,GIL
I want to let Combatant can‘t double holding “short sword”,Like World of Warcraft “unique”.But I didn't find out how to set it in Inventory->weapon.
  • Oh,there is another question,Can I make them under the same menu?
  • That's done via the Equipment Part Set settings of the weapon. E.g. if equipping the short sword on the left hand should prevent something being equipped on the right hand, you need to enable that equipment part in the Block Part column.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm not sure whether I make myself clear. I want that the combatant uses a long sword in his left hand and a short sword in his right hand, but cannot use two long swords or short swords at the same time.
  • You allowing a two-handed long sword and a 1 handed short sword at the same time but not allowing two short swords at the same time?
    I don't get it! Why make thing more complicated than it should?
    Not allowing equip two long swords at the same time I understand but why short swords also?

Anyway, I think GIL said really clearly that you need to enable that equipment part in the Block Part column, meaning is the Short swords you want to prevent from being equipped when combatant equip short swords.
  • Ah, I see - in that case you should be able to do this using the Equip Requirements (settings are above the equipment part sets).

E.g. the shord sword would check for Weapon, the Short Sword not being equipped (Is Equipped disabled).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you!I got it after you helped!