Heya - just letting everyone know that I've made some changes to the Patreon tiers :)

First of all, the development reports are now publicly available, so if you want to learn more about upcoming changes drop by my Patreon page. There's just been a new report released with details on the awesome new features coming in ORK 2.27.0!

Polls are now available to all patrons (previously $5 tier), although they're not really coming that often - not much to poll ...
Sponsorship now starts at $5 (previously $10), so if you want your name added in the next ORK/Makinom release, you don't have to spend that much any longer.
Beta ($15) and full version release ($25) access stay the same, though.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • "This allows you to create a variety of custom mechanics, from non-standard ability outcomes to combatants saying 'ouch' when getting hit "

It can be done pretty easily in battle events.
  • Somewhat, yes - but the new feature allows you to start a game event per target, which can be useful in multi-target attacks. Also, the game event is used when not animating the action (e.g. in menu screens).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright. I didn't manage to get each combatant in AoE attack to say something different :)

You mean I will be able to do number 1 from this thread after the update? : http://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/5293/quite-a-lot-of-problems-with-menus/p1
  • No, because this doesn't change that menu screens are only used for field abilities that target members of the player group.
  • Cool stuff ! Joined with $5.