It's been a year since ORK's update policy changed, so I've taken some time to look into the ramifications and make some adjustments.

First of all, I guess you're all wondering when the next paid update will be coming. I don't have a definite date yet, but I'm currently planning to do this around the end of the year. At least the next major update (ORK 2.17.0, read more about it here) will be part of this update cycle, potentially also the next one.

I've also made some slight adjustments on the wording, guaranteeing at least 1 year of free updates. Realistically, a paid update will come every 12-18 months (1 to 1.5 years).

Finally, the upgrade cost in the Asset Store has been lowered to $50 (i.e. 50%). Having to pay full price for an update might have put some people off - at least it didn't really help much with solving my issues. So, let's see how this fares :)
Updating via Patreon stays the same, though (i.e. $25 pledge).

I've updated the update policy with some details, in case you want to read more about it.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2019
    Good!

When will this update reflect on Unity? (I mean $50, currently still showing $100 to purchase/upgrade in Unity store)
    Post edited by ljx00_520 on
  • Hm, that's strange - I've already updated that 2 days ago, so it should already be available ...
    I'll try removing the upgrade path and setting up a new one, the asset store is somewhat wonky with a lot of these things.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice thanks
  • Just checked again, $50 now!
  • Great! Updated. Thanks!