Hi,Gil
I found that I can only get durability and level points.If I have equipment ability on my equipment, how should I get it?
  • The equip abilities are added to the combatant's abilities - i.e. they're included when accessing the combatant's abilities via combatant.Abilities.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2019
    I mean, I want to add equipment ability information to tooltip element.I just want to see the equipment ability of the equipment at the current cursor position.
    Post edited by IronFromIce on
  • Ah, yeah - there's no automatic way to include that. You'll simply have to type that information into the equipment's description manually :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!