Eg. random from 0 to 1.
[0, 1] or [0, 1) ?
Is there any differece in formula, event and setting?

I ask this question because I can only find random float in node, to make random int I need to use a floor node.

To get random int from [0, 1], I need to set min value to 0 and max value to 2, otherwise I can't get the int 1. If ORK uses [0, 2] not [0, 2), then there will be a very very little chance to get random int 2, which is not expected.
  • I remember somewhere in setting there is an option to set random number as Int. Is the max value included or excluded?
  • ORK uses Unity's Random.Range by default - which includes minimum and maximum value for chances (which are float based).

If you want to go for a custom randomization, you can do that in the Unity Wrapper settings (Game > Game Settings). This also has option for int randomization, as this is used for e.g. selecting a random thing out of a list, usually this excludes the maximum number (but has nothing to do with chances).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!