Not much to say but that. Will there be a fix soon?:>
  • No, working fine here (and also, code-wise nothing changed).

Make sure that the combatant is actually your player - e.g. if you have a non-battle group player, this would destroy all battle group members.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Has anything changed with it the past few updates? I always had it as destroy group members - active player group. That worked before for most of this year!

I tried switching it to destroy group members of the origin combatant, actor player, but no dice either.
  • Hm, from which version did you update?
    There haven't been changes made to this in any of the last updates ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm pretty sure the last version I had was 2.24.1 :>
  • Well, there where some structural changes due to the access handler, but the underlying code still works the same ... and it's working here.

Could you send me a small Unity test project? Might be some very specific setup that's the source for this.
  • edited December 2019
    I'll send you one sometime this week. Thanks.

I do have another new issue with this update though!

All of my character portraits in my battle hud are now shifted to the right by 1. So now the last character is cut off due to the shift.

This is what it looks like now.

This is before updating.

No idea what's happening since I haven't touched the combatant battle HUD in months. Any ideas?
    Post edited by PBoTG on
  • Hm, how are the Multi-Box Layout settings of that HUD set up?
    If you're using a GUI Layout, I'd need to know that settings as well.

If you're using Offset or Relative Offset, make sure that the position of the used GUI box is where the first box should be.
  • Thanks I fixed that last issue!

I do another question about Move AI's. What would be the best way to set up an NPC to follow a character without being part of the party? Is it possible to set it's target to be the player?
  • That should be doable using the event system - the Set Move AI Target node is available for that (other move AI nodes can be found in Add > Movement > Move AI).

Just keep in mind that the NPC also needs to be a combatant to be able to use the move AI.