• The switch to top down action combat :

Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • edited January 2020
    In the first video, how did you switch players?
    Post edited by Syphon on
  • I had a control map made for E and Q to switch between teammates.
    Im about to implement that again here soon if you want me to make a video of the process.
    Miuratale
  • I had a control map made for E and Q to switch between teammates.
    Im about to implement that again here soon if you want me to make a video of the process.
    That would be great!! Thank you.
  • @Syphon There are settings for that in ORK - in Base/Control > Game Controls you can set up the Group Member Keys to switch between combatants.

Anything more sophisticated needs to be set up differently, e.g. using a global event (called via Key) or an ability (via control maps).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2020

Implementing a control enemy. One on one, with a decent weapon, these aren't too hard to deal with. but in a big battle with lots of enemies, they will definitely control the field.

Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • edited January 2020

I've got quite a few animation problems to fix here.

It seems like damage events don't cancel the current action, which is causing a number of them. (You'll see the boss skip a windup animation because she started the event just before getting hit)

My stunlock status effect only takes effect after the current action ends, so that doesn't work the way I was hoping.
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • Getting ready for 3 releases this year before the full game comes out!
    Each one focuses on a specific boss to help me dial in combat and gameplay mechanics.

The first release, R : 1 focuses on the main character's rival, Aurora, and introduces the low level faction "Anarchists" who use basic weapons and tactics.

It's coming out before the end of February and I'd love to hear some feedback :)

Facebook :
    https://www.facebook.com/Carrionwave/

Discord :
    https://discord.gg/tN2yWm
    Miuratale
  • Nice! I'll keep an eye out for it.
  • I'll have to research how to animate the legs separate from the body because things just wont look right intill then, but the overall gameplay is coming together.

Miuratale
    Miuratale
  • Looking great :)
    Mind if I put some of the screenshots in the Made with ORK board?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That'd be great :)
    Miuratale
  • Demo comes out next week!
    Just going to add items and polish the boss fight, otherwise everything's roughly how it'll be in the demo. Some elements are still heavily WIP.
    Miuratale
  • Looks great :)
    Although, I gotta say, in some places it's a bit too dark to really make out anything (which might be by choice).