Hi

I'm setting up my character controls, and have used these combination of setting for my characters.

Player Controls
Player Control Type -> Mouse
Move Type -> Nav Mesh Agent

I could get the character moving around following the Nav Mesh path; however, there is no animations (mostly I expect the walk and run animations) for these movement. I tried the Move Type of [Character Controller and Event Mover], they both seem to working as expected to me. Could you share if you have any insights?

Thanks in advance!
  • Enable Use Position Change in the combatant's movement settings (at the bottom of the combatant's settings).

The combatant probably doesn't recognize the speed due to e.g. having a character controller on it, but being moved via NavMesh. Enabling that setting will calculate the speed based on the position change per frame instead of checking other components.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I see. Thanks for explanation. It's working now.