SK1SK1
edited January 2020 in ORK Support
1.Open Game Over Choice: After loading the death scene, [Retry] [Load] [Exit], the options cannot be selected. The menu has no fade effect.
2. Close Game Over Choice: After death, re-entering the game will cause the main menu to be wrong, and the main menu will be born in the scene of [New Game].

Post edited by SK1 on
  • Is your game over/death scene the same as the main menu scene?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited January 2020
    Is a different scene
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • Alright, I'll do some tests.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hm, tested this and worked fine here.

Based on your first image/gif, it looks like your player's death event is used twice, calling game over 2 times. Please check if the battle event is set up correctly and it is only used once by the death's battle animation (either in the default settings in Battle System > Battle Settings or in the combatant's override settings).
  • SK1SK1
    edited January 2020
    Hello, I have experimented many times, this error only occurs when the activation time battle fails, it will not happen when the wild player dies and the round battle and real-time battle fails.
    Both active time combat and round combat use the same battle failure event.

Post edited by SK1 on
  • edited January 2020
    Will test again with active time battles.

Edit: Still not happening here - could you send me a small Unity test project where it happens to contact@orkframework.com?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • SK1SK1
    edited January 2020
    Project download address:

Edit by gamingislove: Please don't post links to projects, I've already received the email :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • I've checked out your project - it seems like you're using Unity 2019.3, which is still in beta and isn't yet supported by ORK.
    Since there'll be quite a lot of changes in 2019.3 it's highly possible that your issues are coming from that and ORK not yet being compatible with it.

Once Unity 2019.3 is officially released, ORK will provide a compatible update within 1-2 weeks.
  • Ok, I won't publish the project here in the future, because I am in China, some websites and emails will be blocked. I'm afraid you can't receive it, and you can receive it normally.
  • You can also send me the link per PM on the forum, just don't post them openly in the forum, so that anyone could download them :)