edited February 2020 in ORK Scripting
So, i found out you can access the party members with
ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.GetMember(0)
But how can i access the enemy combatants Combatant component?

Also, is there a way to count the active/battle members?, something like:
ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Lenght
Same for the enemy group
Post edited by dinosabroso on
  • List<Combatant> battleGroup = ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.GetBattle();
    This will get you a list of all combatants in the player's battle group - e.g. battleGroup.Count will give you the number of battle members.

You can access all combatants that are currently available via ORK.Game.Combatants, e.g. to get all enemy combatants (not dead and currently in battle):
    List<Combatant> enemies = ORK.Game.Combatants.Get(ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Leader, false, null, Consider.Yes, Consider.No, Consider.Yes, null);
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, thanks.

I've got another question, how can i access the class of a combatant?

Something like:
    combatant.GetClass()
  • This gives you access to the current class (settings):
    combatant.Class.Current
    Or the ID of the current class:
    combatant.Class.ID

Generally, combatant.Class has all class related information/access :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, one more thing.

How can i get the name of a status value, something like
    combatant.Status[i].GetName()
  • combatant.Status[i].Setting.GetName()