Hi,

Whilst progressing through the Game Tutorial I came accross a reference to "Status value flying texts", I can't fond these anywhere in the Unity ORK Framework window (especially not in the Status > Status Values settings as described.

ORK Framework v2.17.1

Please help.
  • Status value flying texts is just the title of that part of the tutorial - as explained in the tutorial, you need to go to Status > Status Value in the ORK editor, select your HP status value, where you'll find the Flying Text Settings.
    Here you need to click on Add Flying Text and set it up as stated in the tutorial :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi Gil,

Still can't find it. Status > Status Value > HP gives me the following categories:

Content Information
    Base Settings
    Barrier Settings
    Display Settings
    Refresh Notification
    Critical Refresh Notification
    Damage Notification
    Critical Damage Notification
    Block Notification
    Preview Settings
    Console Texts

Nothing about Flying Text Settings
  • Ah, sorry - I've missread your original post, thought you're on ORK 2.27.1.

Since you're on a 1.5 year old version, there are some differences in the setup. The flying texts are here named refresh/damage notifications. The core setup is pretty similar, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!