Sooo ... I started testing ORK in Unity 2019.3 and I haven't really run into any issues so far. The editor needs some love with the editor UI look, tough :)

It'd be great if you could report any issues you're having with the official 2019.3 release (no beta versions) and ORK or Makinom.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm having a bug where if I paste into a text field in ORK editor it pastes the text twice. Using the most recent ORK and 2019.3 release version.
  • After adding a second language to the system, there is a problem with the "Paste" button, it disappears after clicking on "Copy".
  • The bug where if you paste into a text field in the editor and it pastes the text twice, has been there since I started using Ork about 2 years ago, so I dont think it has anything to do with 2019.3.
  • What's happened to the boxes in the events editor in 2019.3? they are transparent I have to turn the grid off just to be able to see them
  • edited February 2020
    Post edited by Dreamwalker23 on
  • Huh ... that's strange - working fine here ...
    Did you update to ORK 2.28.0?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I hadn't, but I have now and its still the same. I'm not sure what I can do about it but its not a game stopper I can still use it I was just wandering the is anything I can adjust to change the colour or remove the transparency on the nodes
  • Hm, my best guess would be that another editor extension is interfering with it, as the node's GUI skin are derived from Unity's standard editor skin - i.e. if some other editor code changes that, it'd also affect the nodes.
    I'll look into adding safeguards for that.
  • The issue reported by Dreamwalker23 seems to be affecting only Unity dark theme. At least for me. In light theme everything looks correct, switching to dark theme makes all the nodes loose their colours. This is on clean slate project with only Ork imported.
  • That might be the problem, yeah :)
  • edited March 2020
    Is it an easy fix? Just finally work out how to change to light theme it does look better but not how it used too. Also I've been using dark theme for that long I don't think I like the light one, may just switch when creating events.
  • Yeah, should be an easy fix.
  • edited March 2020
    Just noticed that adding Check Transform node in Makinom makes UI go crazy. That is in Unity 2019.3.4f1.

Edit: Same thing happens in 2018.4
    Post edited by Campanulla on
  • edited March 2020
    I'll check it out.

Also, ORK 2.28.1 is here and should fix the transparent node issue.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited March 2020
    It does fix the transparent node issue thanks for that but it has created another issue in that all text now carries on outside the node box, its nothing major really and still better than transparent boxes
    Ork 2.28.1