I have a UI Button that I would like to use to start a battle. Player clicks the button the game starts the Battle using the created and set Battle Start Event. I have created the Combatants and the group they will be a part of. I've searched the forum and checked the tutorials but I can't see a reference on how to set the battle to start and with a chosen group. Am I being blind somewhere?
Legends of Thamia - Coming soon to Android.
  • Set up the battle via a Battle component on a game object and start it from your button via BattleComponent.StartEvent.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Brilliant. Thank you.
  • I feel like I'm being a full blown idiot but I can't for the life of me find the references in the API on where the party/player levels are kept. Trying to pull the level for my own UI but I feel utterly blind.

• The player group can be accessed via ORK.Game.ActiveGroup and gives you access to stuff like average group levels and the individual members of the group.
    E.g. the level of the player:
    ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Leader.Status.Level
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks again. Where in the API is this listed? I can't honestly see it.
  • I'd recommend checking out the scripting how-to, which gives you a general idea on where to find what :)

In the API, a good starting point is the central ORK class, that gives you access to most data.