edited May 2020 in Announcements
ORK 2.29.0 is here, adding 99 new features, changes and fixes: release notes

This update adds Level Zones to manage the levels of all combatants within an area/scene, new Move AI features (e.g. new protection mode, points of interest, detection events, etc.), new sorting options for menus/shops (and changing the sorting in-game), a bunch of new event nodes, more access handler functionality and many other new features, changes and fixes.

Update
ORK 2.29.1 is now available, adding a bugfix for an issue with teleport battles.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Congratulation!
    Battle Settings, Combatants: Auto Start Battles
    ‘Use Nearest Battle’ settings available. Optionally use the nearest ‘Battle’ component within a defined range when auto starting a battle.
    Does this means I can now create a big battle grid covering the whole area and have each battle taking place on one of the grids parts rather than having several smaller grids, each for their own particular encounter?
  • A have a problem after installing the latest version, when my character goes into a battle in a different scene the battle ends straight away. The characters are facing the wrong way as if forced to escape straight away. Going to test again on a backup of my game once it finally finishes importing.
  • Yes, there's an issue with teleport battles - will be fixed ASAP, update should be available later today!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ORK 2.29.1 is now available, fixing the issue with teleport battles.
  • That was quick, thank you.
  • On the new version anyone else having problems with the foldout system for the UI not working. Currently can't close and fold most options in the UI.

• On the new version anyone else having problems with the foldout system for the UI not working. Currently can't close and fold most options in the UI.
    ORK script component have same problems,the "triangle" can`t works anymore.
  • I have a strange behaviour going on in the new update when my character starts a conversation or starts a battle it gets stuck in the jump animation over and over it even gets carried over into a new scene battle.
  • Foldouts is most likely a Unity issue, I've read about that in the Unity forum - there have been no changes regarding foldouts in ORK.

@Dreamwalker23
    Hm, might be due to a fixed bug that could now potentially lead to that behaviour if your combatant's game object is set up in a specific way. This could happen if you're using Use Position Change in the combatant's movement settings and the combatant has a Character Controller component, but isn't moved using it (i.e. the component doesn't know it's on the ground).

You can try the new Find Ground Raycast settings to use raycasting instead, or remove the Character Controller, e.g. replacing it with a capsule collider.
  • There's a new how-to on the move AI available, including new features like the protection mode and points of interest.