I have setup everything as instructed in the previous tutorials and all the weapons and armors show up properly in the inventory, and I have saved/confirmed the settings.

In tutorial 15 and while filling in the details of the Player class, I'm supposed to click on "Select All" for weapons and armors, which I do. However, Only Short Sword and Cap are listed under weapons and armors respectively, rather than all items as they appear in the inventory. This doesn't appear normal but I may be wrong.

Is this normal behavior, and if not what can I do to fix it?

Thanks
  • It appears that only the first weapon/armor in the inventory is shown in the respective class list. I moved the 2nd weapon up one place and then back down, and in both cases, the change was immediately reflected in the class list.
  • Make sure you've enabled all equipment parts in the class, as well as all weapons/armors.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuImLoymvN9yrln9O2BwWF7zsM38?e=q3zGG6

Yes, I've done all that (see image). Is what you see in the picture what I need to do, or I need something else too?

In the Inventory, I have 4 swords and 10 armors but as you can see from the image only one of them shows in the list (inside the class).
  • Hm, could be a bug, I'll investigate ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2020
    Yup Same thing happening to me. Using 2.29.0. Is this a bug? @gamingislove Any Update? Older versions doesn't have the issue.
    Post edited by Malith on
  • Updated to 2.29.2. Everything working fine.:)
  • @Malith
    ORK 2.29.2 was released this weekend and fixes this issue :)
  • I just imported the new version and it worked. Thanks!