edited June 2020 in ORK Support
I'm using Spawn Prefab then Change Position to move the fireball to the target. But this way fireball move straight to the target. But I need a little curve, like fireball affected by gravity. I tried using Curve Move node. But I have no idea how to make it work.
Post edited by Malith on
  • If you actually want to use physics, I'd recommend using one of the rigidbody nodes instead.

As for the curve move, if you want to move the fireball forward and a slight curve, I'd recommend using Local Space and Use Move Time. When using move time, the curves will be scaled to the move time you define, instead of the time coming from the curves - this gives you better control over it.
    For the movement, you'll want the Z-Axis to go into positive values (i.e. moving forward). The Y-Axis defines the height, i.e. if you want the curve to go down, it should go into negative values.

The curve values are in world units.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2020
    I wanted to use both Curve and Position nodes together at the same time. (Follow and Curve movement) But after I think about it, I feel like its not logical. So i guess it's not possible to use Both of these at the same time. Thank you for the clarification. It actually helped. :)
    Post edited by Malith on
  • Using 2 movement nodes on the same game object at the same time will not work. When using the same functionality (usually via the mover component that's attached), the newer one will cancel the other out.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!