Hello,

I have a small issue where Area Notifications are displayed when the Interaction Controller goes through them. This is a bit annoying especially when the player is next to the area but hasn't entered yet, or when the area is on the other side of a wall

Here is my interaction controller:

And my area:

As far as I can tell it makes sense, since they both have colliders, on the same layer, etc., but if someone had a solution I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks!
  • This is due to the IC being part of the player. Other interactions (e.g. Event Interaction) have options for that, I'll look into adding that for the areas as well :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sorry I didn't notice your reply earlier. That makes sense :) I use those other options for SceneChangers, and I was confused why I couldn't find the same for areas

In the meantime I will just make my colliders a bit smaller than usual, that should be ok for now

Thanks for the answer!
  • Options for area components will come in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!