please tell me.

I tried Tutorial 19, but the damage is displayed in the upper left like a video.
(Tutorial19:-Damage and refresh flying texts--)
(http://orkframework.com/tutorial/game-tutorial/19-damage-and-refresh-notifications/)

All the values and settings are the same as in the tutorial.

unity v2019.1.5f.1
OrkFamework v2.29.2

↓Video URL
  • Hm, what are your Screen/GUI Settings in Game > Game Settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your reply
    It looks like this now.

• Hm, ok, that looks correct to me.

The flying texts are placed in the actual game world via empty game object (e.g. _FlyingText), which use the combatant's game object for placement (based on your flying text setup. So if they're that off, it might be due to the combatant's position being just that far off ...

Could you post some details about your the prefab's strucure you're using for your combatants? E.g. if the actual combatant (as seen in your video) is a child object of something, you can use the Child As Root setting in the combatant's prefab settings to let ORK know about that (e.g. for getting the right position for flying texts).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Also put the set image.

• Is it okay to pass all the data? ?

Send your password [Meesage] only to you using our online data upload service.

(Sorry, I'm not very good at English)
  • The flying text moves like this in a battle.

↓↓Test Movie
  • try using the "own position" settings?
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • Hm, well the flying text game object seems to be placed correctly ... yeah, if you can, send me your project/data :)

• i sent you a message.
    thank you.

• Hi Wrofir.

Thank you for your reply.
    I tried "own position" but it didn't work.
    but , It may have been wrong.

If you know how, please let me know.

thank you.
  • Found the issue after checking the code - ORK needs the camera to tagged as the Main Camera, otherwise finding the screen position (GUI position) for the game objects in the scene doesn't work.

Your battle scene's camera is Untagged, just select the MainCamera tag in the camera's inspector and it should work.
  • Thank you for your kindness! !!