edited July 2020 in ORK Support
Hi,

I just bought the ork framework. Great asset first of all!
I have a simple question. I have built a game in unity that has a town which you can build buildings and when you click a specific button you go into battle mode, I want to integrate ork framework into it.
I do not want to be dependent on Main Menu as the first menu to pop. Is it possible to skip it and only activate battle mode (turn base battle) in a click of a button from my town scene?
Post edited by tushtush on
  • No, you don't need to use ORK's main menu (new game, load game, etc.) - you can either create a custom one and call ORK's functionality for it, or use a game starter with Start Game enabled to start a new game right in the scene you currently are.

Starting a battle via button depends on how your battles are set up (and the UI system you're using). E.g. when using the new UI, you can use the button to start a game event that handles starting your battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you :)