When I marked it or not it isn't changes anything. At first, I thought it for use Local Space Position set in the Prefab but when I spawn and mount it to another object it always spawns at (0,0,0) despite the fact that I set Prefabs Position at (0,-1.06,0.01)
But when I test it some more I still don't know what the Local Space checkmark does, but I know because the Offset option is always set so my prefab got spawned at that position.
  • Well, using local space uses ... the local space of the game object, i.e. if the game object is rotated, the position is based on that. E.g. Z=1 would place it in front of the game object by 1 world unit regardless of the rotation, without using local space, it'd place it north of the game object in world space.

Did a quick test and works fine here - spawned prefab is at the position it should be.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah! So that Local space is used for :) Thank!

How do you set up that "Spawn prefab" node, so it spawns prefabs at the position set in prefabs but not in the "Spawn prefab" node Offset option?
    Here is mine Spawn prefab node setup
    And here is Prefab position setup
    And here is how it spawn and it tranform
    Here is how it should be and the position is should be
  • Using the prefab's own position is currently not supported, I'll look into adding it.
    Is this in Makinom 1 or 2?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Now I will always use Makinom 2 :)
    I can't go back when I try Makinom 2 (^_^)
  • There'll be options to add the prefab's position/rotation in the next Makinom 2 beta :)