Hi,

Since I updated to 2.30.0 beta, abilities with target range requirement with a range template that checks for an object variable condition no longer work. For example, even if my combatant is on a grid cell with a bool object var set to a value that matches the condition, the ability is not shown as available.

I was able to work around that by creating a status effect that is assigned to the combatant when he walks on a grid with the object var set to true and then, make the ability to require the combatant to have that status effect to show as available.

However, before 2.30.0 beta, it worked without that "hack"...
  • Hm, I'll investigate - you're using the Object Variable Conditions in the range template, correct?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well, it's working fine here - the Object Variable Conditions in the range template check for that condition to be valid on possible target cells, i.e. the cell the user is standing on isn't checked or requires this (unless it's also a possibel target cell). If the cell doesn't have object variables or the condition isn't valid, the cell (and a combatant on it) can't be targeted.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!